This workshop is a 1-day training session designed for engineering, maintenance and project engineers / project managers. This is a detailed and technical session on the requirements of CE Marking, the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, PUWER 98, ATEX 2014/34/EU and DSEAR 2002, and other related product legislation. The course covers the following areas;
- CE Marking and the relevant EU Directives (eg Machinery Directive, Low Voltage, EMC, Pressure Equipment, ATEX & DSEAR).
- Design Stage Risk Assessments
- Identification of applicable EU Harmonised Standards
- CE Declarations of Conformity v Declarations of Incorporation
- Complex Assemblies
- PUWER 98 regulations 4 to 10 Management Regulations of PUWER 98
- PUWER 98 regulations 11 to 24 covering the machine assessment
Our training course are held in our offices or at your company site location as an in-house course.
There may be any number of reasons why you require some training, whether it’s to improve knowledge, understand responsibilities, learn about Directives, keep up-to-date with changes in legislation, or learn how to CE mark, we can provide a training solution to suit your requirements.
Our standard training packages cover a comprehensive range of specific programmes, including subject areas such as; CE Marking, legal obligations; Identifying relevant Directives/Regulations; PUWER; ATEX; Machinery risk assessments, The use of harmonised standards; Technical Construction Files; and many more.
We are highly experienced in providing a multitude of CE Marking, PUWER and ATEX training services, including workshops, in-company group training, one-to-one consultancy, and public seminars, both on-site or at our training facility covering a wide range of subjects focused around compliance. A comprehensive range of standard, specialist and bespoke training courses can be provided.
Our training courses can help you;
- Develop your company’s product compliance knowledge and capability
- To understand your legal responsibilities
- Learn to assess and self-certify your own products
- Keep your compliance costs to a minimum
If you have a requirement for a course tailored to meet your specific needs or application, we would be happy to discuss creating and delivering a course to suit your particular requirements or to fill any gaps in your current knowledge. A range of bespoke training solutions from awareness sessions to workshops covering most aspects of compliance can be tailored to meet your needs, for groups of almost any number, in a location of your choice.
Lorien Engineering attend various events throughout the year; please register your interest to arrange a catch-up.