Investing in the future
Making the investment work for you
Lorien undertakes investment studies to determine the feasibility and practicality of planned investments.
Our technical specialists work with your team to assess the technical and financial viability of the proposed investment.
The confidential unbiased output provides you with an independent view of the proposed options that examine the expansion opportunity, equipment, cost, programme and time scale.
Profitable investments result from good assessment and careful implementation.
Bill Treddenick, Director of Life Science & Advanced Manufacturing
Sizing the opportunity and implications
- Business case pre-investment studies - Confidential!
- Outline design, programme and budget cost plan
- Capacity analysis, ‘de-bottlenecking’, logistics reviews
- Master-planning / Future-proofing
- Technology assessments & option evaluations
- Factory capacity & supply chain cost reduction and quality improvements
- Factory production flow optimisation (materials, products, people, transport)
CapEx submission documents
- Business Case
- Capacity Analysis
- Production Cost Reductions
- Quality Improvements
- Master Planning
- Technology Assessments
- Option Evaluations
- Project Program
- Process Design
- Front End Engineering Design
- Budget Refinement
Detailed Design & Procurement
- Optimize Yields, Energy and Water Consumption
- Optimize Cleaning Operations
- Preparation of Specifications
- Bid Documentation
- Bid Administration
- Bid Evaluation
Looking to build something special?Partner With Us