Delivering the investment
Making the investment work for you
At Lorien we understand CapEx (Capital Expenditure) projects, with over £3bn of projects delivered across a wide variety of industries.
For over 30 years Lorien has been helping our clients adapt to a changing work environment. From our early days as life as in-house project engineering division within a brewing, drinks and food business, to the present day as an engineering consultancy, CapEx projects have been the bed-rock of our work.
We take responsibility, do the hard work but leave you in control.
Roy Klek, Director of Food
We take responsibility
Lorien project teams deliver CAPEX Concept and Pre-Investment Studies, all the way through to detailed facility design and construction management. We are our client’s project partners from the start to the end of the project cycle, and beyond.
Our CapEx engineering project services may be applied to manufacturing, logistics, research and development, as well as support utilities and services.
A full range of services
Our 30-years experience covers numerous activities and project types:
- Feasibility & Pre-investment studies
- Master Plans (facility and business-wide)
- Concept design, scheme design
- Front-End Engineering Design
- Project development strategy
- Process de-bottlenecking
- Process scale-up
- Technology review and search
- Manufacturing volume expansion
- Logistics strategy change
- Quality and regulatory-led investment
- Scientific and research-led projects
- Asset replacement
Looking to build something special?Partner With Us