Vacancy - Site Health & Safety Manager
ROLE: HEALTH & SAFETY SITE MANAGER (CDM PRINCIPAL CONTRACTOR)
OUTLINE JOB DESCRIPTION
Lorien Engineering Solutions specialises in capital projects in food and beverages (including brewing), life sciences, advanced manufacturing and logistics. The company is headquartered in Burton-upon-Trent, with international offices in Poland and South Africa. Lorien are a division of GP Strategies, a global engineering and workforce transformation partner.
Working for Lorien, an industry leader, you will have exposure to projects for some of the largest clients in the world. We provide engineering design, project management, technical consulting and safety compliance services to manufacturing companies.
Health & Safety Record
We are proud of our RoSPA ‘Gold Medals’ for 28 years of Excellence in Health & Safety at Work and our Patrons Award.
About the Role
Working within the Lorien Engineering Solutions framework of the ISO45001 Safety Management System, to manage site construction and installation activities on client’s industrial premises under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, and to represent Lorien as the ‘Principal Contractor’.
The Site Health & Safety Manager is responsible for the on-site health & safety of contractors and employees at client sites. Please be advised, this role will require frequent travel UK wide with the requirement for long stints away from home so please ensure you are able to commit prior to applying.
- NEBOSH General/Construction H&S Certificate
- 5 years in-post experience as a H&S Site Manager
What Will You Do?
- Undertake the role of CDM Principal Contractor
- Manage site construction and installation activities on client’s industrial premises
- Ensure the safety on site for all including contractors and that ALL procedures & policies are followed and adhered to at all times
- Please Click here to apply
- Follow us on: LinkedIn to keep updated
- Further details on our H&S awards click here..
- Capital Projects - Services