Coronavirus - Contact & Support for Lorien Clients
At Lorien we are committed to ensuring we have a robust plan in place to address the current COVID-19 virus event, providing reassurance to our staff and clients.
To support our clients and staff during the COVD-19 global emergency, we have established a Business Continuity Team at a local level, whilst also following the policies set out by our parent company, GP Strategies, and UK Government advice.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response Click here for link
- GP Strategies Business Continuity Statement Click here for link
- Lorien Engineering Solutions are officially “COVID-19 Secure”. COVID-19 Secure risk assessments are in place for all of our CDM project sites
- COVID-19 Secure risk assessment for “Construction and other outdoor work, Factories, Plants and Warehouses”.
- COVID-19 Secure risk assessment for "UK Travel to client sites".
- COVID-19 Secure Certificate - download
Lorien Engineering Solutions are continuously working with clients to minimise the impact for the supply chain.
Message from our MD - David Mallinson
"I’m very pleased to confirm to all our current and prospective clients we have the capabilities to provide our complete range of services both remotely and on your sites. In order to ensure the safety of our staff, we have developed strong site-working protocols closely aligned with the guidance from the UK Government. We look forward to continue to support our valued clients through these challenging times."
David Mallinson, Managing Director (UK)
For further information or project enquiries, please get in touch email@example.com
If you have any queries or require urgent assistance - please email our Business Continuity Team directly on LorienUK@gpstrategies.com