There may be any number of reasons why you require some training, whether it’s to improve knowledge, understand responsibilities, learn about Directives, keep up-to-date with changes in legislation, or learn how to CE mark, we can provide a training solution to suit your requirements.
Our standard training packages cover a comprehensive range of specific programmes, including subject areas such as; CE Marking, legal obligations; Identifying relevant Directives/Regulations; PUWER; ATEX; Machinery risk assessments, The use of harmonised standards; Technical Construction Files; and many more.
We are highly experienced in providing a multitude of CE Marking, PUWER and ATEX training services, including workshops, in-company group training, one-to-one consultancy, and public seminars, both on-site or at our training facility covering a wide range of subjects focused around compliance. A comprehensive range of standard, specialist and bespoke training courses can be provided.
Our training courses can help you;
- Develop your company’s product compliance knowledge and capability
- To understand your legal responsibilities
- Learn to assess and self-certify your own products
- Keep your compliance costs to a minimum
If you have a requirement for a course tailored to meet your specific needs or application, we would be happy to discuss creating and delivering a course to suit your particular requirements or to fill any gaps in your current knowledge. A range of bespoke training solutions from awareness sessions to workshops covering most aspects of compliance can be tailored to meet your needs, for groups of almost any number, in a location of your choice.
Lorien Engineering attend various events throughout the year; please register your interest to arrange a catch-up.
This workshop is a 1 day training session designed for engineering, maintenance and project engineer / project managers. This is a detailed and technical session on the requirements of the ATEX Directive and the Worker Protection Directive for explosive atmospheres (including the UK DSEAR Regulations).
The course covers the following areas;
- Simple explosion principles
- Dust explosions
- An overview of the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU & DSEAR 2002 Regulations
- Identification of relevant EU Harmonised Standards
- Difference between EU requirements and other countries (eg NFPA)
- Area classification (dust & gases)
- Characteristics of dusts and liquids in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Certification of electrical and non-electrical products.
Our training courses are held in our offices or at your company site location as an in-house course.