Our Overall Commitment
As a business we are committed to:
- Act with integrity
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Respect others
- Demonstrate teamwork
- Make a meaningful impact
- Deliver quality services and products
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Develop innovative solutions based on need
- Optimise shareholder value
Corporate and Social Responsibility
We recognise our corporate and social responsibilities to our shareholders, customers, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders and we are committed to conducting business in a manner which achieves sustainable growth whilst fulfilling legal and moral obligations.
- We aim to achieve our business objectives in a caring and responsible manner recognising the economic, social and environmental impacts of our activities.
- We are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all aspects according to the highest ethical and professional standards taking into account customers in the countries and regions we operate in.
- We seek to minimise the environmental impact of our activities through the prevention of pollution, minimising waste and good environmental management practices.
- We are committed to high standards of health and safety, recognising our duty and the benefits of providing safe working conditions.
- We aim to achieve continuous improvement in health and safety performance through the use of a robust, and externally audited health and safety management system.
- The Company is committed to working with its suppliers to understand where products are secured and ensure that the principals of environmental sustainability are upheld.
- The Company works to ensure that the welfare of workers and labour conditions within our supply chain meet or exceed recognised standards.
We are committed to a Policy of Equality, Diversity and Opportunity which respects the identity, rights and values of each individual and opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair, direct and indirect discrimination amongst Employees and Sub-Contractors.
Our aim is to provide equality and fairness for all and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all Employees are recognised and valued
- Every Employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all, no form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Recruitment, selection, appraisal, engagement, employment, management and termination of employment or contract is fair and free from any form of discrimination
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all Employee’s
- All Employee’s and Sub Contractors will be made aware of the objectives within this Policy and encouraged to support its aim and commitment
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense
GP Strategies and its group companies fully complies with the provision of the Bribery Act 2010 and does not tolerate bribery under any circumstance amongst its Employees, Contractors, Vendors or Sub Contractors and within any aspects of its business operation. The Company’s core values support its compliance with and commitment to the Bribery Act 2010.